Make changes or cancel this order for FREE up to 72 hours before the delivery time, unless otherwise stated.
If your budget is over $5000, let CaterSpot negotiate exclusive discounts or custom order requirements on your behalf.
Request a Proposal
Work with a CaterSpot Concierge for bespoke menu requests for Cling Juicery. For events with budget over $5000.
What happens next?
You'll be contacted by CaterSpot with your quotation details.
Generate a Quotation for this Order
Generate and download an instant quotation for your current order to provide to your procurement/finance department or to keep for your own planning. Simply add the items to your cart, set your delivery location to ensure any delivery surcharges are calculated, and fill in the below form.
Create Group Order
Share a link, have people add their items, and then you'll place the order for everyone once you're done.
• Cling, composes of C + Ling, which consists of a meaning of “seasonal” in Chinese, and a meaning of “attached to” in English. We aim to bring a healthier alternative of beverage into the market at reasonable prices. We pay attention to the taste, quality, and service, bringing different pairings of juices to preserve optimum nutrients. Besides the healthy, fresh and functional beverages we serve, we also promote sustainable drinking lifestyle, with the use of eco-packaging and eco-friendly beverage operation.
• Cling mainly focuses in cold-pressed juices. The difference between us and local fresh juice shops is that we adapt the use of pressed juice machines, which protects and preserves the most nutrients from the fruits. Juice produced will taste even better and easier to be absorbed by the body. Different brands of cold-pressed juice in the market are mostly prepared in advance by factories. There are studies that discovered fruit nutrients will be lost over time through transportation and storage. Cling ensures that juice is made before your very eyes and made with fresh fruits & vegetables only.
• Besides cup juices that made at our counter, Cling also makes freshly made bottle pressed juices that serve your different catering needs. We reformed the recipes & packaging for longer shelf life, easier shipping as well as elegant design. We have collaborated for the following occasions:
Gatherings & parties | Corporate catering | Staff welfare, farewell & greeting
Juice detox & cleansing program | Shop opening | Conference & client souvenir
Press release | PR & Marketing Event | Shop opening
• Why Bottle Presse Juice by Cling Juicery?
Juices are guaranteed made on the same day ｜ Use fresh fruits only, no additives
Custom design for your event ｜ Variety of juices to fit your theme
Reasonable pricing ｜ Just-in-time delivery ｜ Handy for storage
• Cling believes that juice should not be pre-made, it should be made right before you drink it. We aim to reform the beverage drinking experience for events, should never limit to just coffee, tea or wine. Therefore, we create the Cling Jui-cart to serve you juice whenever and wherever you need. This provides you a professional on-site juice making service that's first, only & most unique in Hong Kong. With the portable juicer & mobile refrigeration setup, we can bring our perseverance towards pressed juice anywhere anytime, and also bring your consciousness in sustainable & healthy drinking to your dearest guests.
• We help to create the most unique juice drinking experience for your event. We know every company, brand, couple might have a story to tell, so you can design a juice that's only-for-you. Yourself and your guests can work with us in the juice bar, to share our skills and knowledge in fruits & juices. It is more than just the tastes & benefits that the juice can bring, it is a human-touch between Cling & its customer.
• Why choosing our on-site juice making service?
Hong Kong’s first & only ｜ Collaborated with several corporate & event organizers
Flexibility of tastes & serving volume ｜ Colourful juice selection & bespoke design
Commercial equipment & professional butler service ｜ Low technical spec requirement
Takes less than 1 minute for each cup ｜ Cost as low as $35 per head